Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Day Card


Hi everyone! I hope you're all staying warm! We have lots of freezing rain and ice. No fun :(

Here is a card I made with my brand new Scrappy Moms Stamps - Love Notes. I love all the Scrappy Moms Stamps but these just might be my favorite!

I also used my action wobbles for the first time....so much fun. I love how this little ladybug wobbles :)

Have a great rest of the day!

Supplies used

Scrappy Moms Stamps - Love Notes
Create a Critter cricut cartridge
Action Wobbles
Stampin' Up! cardstock & Ink
Little Yellow Bicycle Paper - Sweet Love
Silver cord from Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

  1. awwww this card is very cute
    Carina
    http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lovebug is really cute, and I like the background paper. I'm in Ohio too...I'm still trying to get all that ice off of my back porch! :-)

    ReplyDelete