Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesday Challange

Here is my submission for the Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesday Challenge. This time we were to use the cricut cartridge Sweethearts. I had not used this cartridge for a long time so it was nice to pull it out and play with it again. I decided to use the cute birds on page 67 of the handbook. I also chose to do a welded card which I don't try very often. I hope you like it! Have a great day :)

Supplies used

Sweethearts cricut cartridge
Scrappy Moms Stamps -  Designers Choice
Cuttlebug with Forest Branches embossing folder
Stampin' Up! cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - frayed burlap
white gel pen
pop dots
black ink

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh - this is ADORABLE!! I love the shape card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful! I love everything about it! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute card!! I am asking for a gypsy for my birthday... I hope to do all this welding stuff soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jenny!

    Super adorable card, I just love it!

    Diana
    http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So So cute! I just love those little birds!

    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete