Thursday, February 3, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge


Here is my project for the Throwback Thursday Challenge at My Creative Time with Emma. We were to make a card using either the Wild Card cartridge or the "Just Because" Cards cartridge. You also had to use a stamped sentiment.

This is what I came up with. I decided to use the "Just Because" cards cartridge. The card is  only 2.5 by 5.5 so even though it's small I thought it would be cute to hang off a basket full of baked goods :)

Hope you all like it. Have a great rest of the week!

Supplies used

"Just Because" Cards cricut cartridge
My Pink Stamper Stamps - Simply Sweet Occasions
The Paper Studio - Sugar and Spice paper stack
Stampin' Up! cardstock, ink & ribbon
Red Stickles
White gel pen

4 comments:

  1. Yummy is right, very cute card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job. Love the pie looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I love the paper! TFS Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Jenny! Your card is SOOOOO YUMMY!!!! Great job w/the challenge!!!
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete