Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cute Valentine's Day cards for kids


Here are the Valentine's Day cards I made for my nieces, nephews and daughter. I wanted something simple and quick to put together but still cute. I love the way they turned out. Each one is cuter then the next. The one with the bunny is for my sweet daughter Natalie.

Have a good night.

Supplies used

K & Company Ka-Zoo Die cut cardstock - over 200 pieces (got for $1.99 at Michaels)
K & Company Designer Paper Pad - KP Valentine
Scrappy Moms Stamps - Love Notes (for sentiment inside card)
Craft cardstock from Michaels
pop dots
white gel pen
 

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog. So very cute. Found it from blog designers. Just became a follower. I'd love it if you stopped by mine. I have a giveaway. Thanks.

    By the way this project is so cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete