Monday, January 17, 2011

My Creative Time with Emma - Imagine Nation Monday Challenge

This is my 1st challenge ever with My Creative Time with Emma. Emma's blog always has the cutest projects! This challenge was to make something with a sweet/Valentine theme and to use the imagine. Now I have not used my imagine all that much so I thought this would be the perfect chance. I'm happy how it turned out! Simple but cute.

Supplies used

The Imagine More Cards cartridge
My Pink Stamper stamps - Simply Sweet Occasions
Stampin' Up! paper, ink & lace
white gel pen
pop dots

9 comments:

  1. Really, really cute!!! I love the sweet colors!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely colours on your card. The shading on the scallop edges is such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors...and super cute!!! Great job and thanks for sharing. I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog!
    Love the colors and overall design of your card, great job =0) TFS!

    Diana
    http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card...love the colors. I am a new follower! I would love if you came to see me :)
    ginascraftingspot.com

    ReplyDelete