Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesday Challange

Here is my entry for the Scrappy Moms Stamps - 1st Terrific Tuesday Challenge. The challenge was to make something using the cricut cartridge Birthday Bash. I decided to make this cute puppy! I used bright colors to make the card really pop! I had to draw in the smile because the cricut cut was way too small to glue on.

Supplies Used

Birthday Bash cricut cartridge
Scrappy Moms Stamps - Simple Sentiments
Bazzill Basics Paper pack - Tropical
Martha Stewart Punch
Wiggle Eyes
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Black Stampin' Up! pen

4 comments:

  1. So cute! The colors are fabulous! I love this little pup too (I used him for my card also). Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    PS - I'm a new follower.
    PSS - At tip for attaching small pieces... This Easter get one of the egg coloring kits that has a clear crayon. They will pick up small pieces, beads and gemstones. What I do is use a Zig 2-way glue pen (the squeeze n roll) and put just a little bit of glue on the base cut where the piece goes, then I take the clear crayon and touch it to the piece - it will stick and then you can put the piece where it goes. Just use your finger nail to hold it down when you pull the crayon away. Hope that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's so cute, I just love the googly eyes! If you didn't say anything I wouldn't have known you drew the mouth! thanks for playing at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puppy card is too adorable! I so want this cart..boy, my wish list is getting big..
    Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny! Great card! I love the fun, bright, happy colors! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete