Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thank You card using some of my new favorite stamps!


Ok....so I'm totally in LOVE with all the stamps from Paper Smooches. I just found out about this company a month ago through YouTube and now I want them all :) I will have to slowly build up my collection.

This is also the first time I have ever used Copic sketch markers.....I'm addicted. I have some basic colors so I will need to get more and I really want to take the time to practice. Some of the Copic colored projects on other blogs are stunning.

Here is a Thank You card I made my sweet sister-in-law, Sandy, who gave me a pretty necklace for my birthday.

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted....life has just been super busy :)

Have a great week!

Supplies Used

Paper Smooches Stamps - Chubby Chums
Paper Smooches Stamps - Sentiment Sampler
Copic Sketch Markers
Recollections cardstock
DCWV card stock - from Pet Stack
Echo Park card stock
Gina K Designs White card stock
Twine from the Twinery
A button from my stash
EK Success Punch
Black Memento Ink
Pop dots
 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card. May have to purchase some of those stamps.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jenny ! Copics are addictive LOL you did a great job coloring, I just bought PRISMA instead of copic, it's not the same, but is cheaper.....
    Thanks for commenting in my blog ;)
    Have a great Wednesday !
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Jenny! I love the shimmery paper and the cute little pup!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, that is just tooooo stinkin' cute!!! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete