Friday, May 6, 2011

Thanks Mom Blog Hop


Welcome to the THANKS MOM BLOG HOP. Thanks for joining us to enjoy all the wonderful crafty inspiration in honor of mother's everywhere from the talented designers in this hop.

You should have arrived here from 
Claire. If you missed the beginning of the hop, please go back to the start at Debbie's blog so you don't miss any of the projects. There is a Grand Prize Blog Candy offered so you want to start at the beginning and read how to participate to win.

My Mother's Day project is a scrapbook layout of last years Mother's Day....and yes I'm that behind on my scrapbook layouts :)


I used the Echo Park "Springtime" collection pack. I LOVE Echo Park paper! They have the cutest collections! I cut the title from the "Celebrate with Flourish" Cricut Lite cartridge.

How about some Blog Candy!

I will be giving away the Echo Park "Summer Days" collection pack.


All you have to do is become a follower and leave a comment on this post. Easy right? I will use random.org to draw a winner on Tuesday May 10th.

Thanks for hopping along with us. Remember, if you leave a comment on every designers blog hop post, your name will go into the drawing for the Blog Candy that our THANK MOM BLOG HOP hostess, Debbie, is offering as a Grand Prize.
Next up on the hop , is the talented Lauren.
Here is a list of the other blogs on this hop in case you get lost:

Debbie – START OF HOP

Brenda

Dawn

Chrissie

Cindy

Suzanne

Paula

Maria

Robin

Heather

Jami

Dana

Claire

Jenny (Me)

Lauren

Cassie

Stefani

Heather

Darcy

Kelly- END OF HOP
http://kbiendesigns.blogspot.com/

31 comments:

  1. What a delightful page creation, Jenny! Thanks for sharing and Happy Mother's Day!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout!! Pssst...little secret...I think I am even more behind on making pages than you are!!
    Happy Mother's Day!
    Tracy
    jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net
    www.scrappininthwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! I'm sure you will get caught up on your layouts soon...aren't we all behind? Glad to be on the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful layout. Love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL layout!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors!!! So glad you could be part of this hop!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful layout. So sweet. Don't worry I think we are all behind on layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great pages. I tried to become a follower but it was blank. I'll go back and try again.

    http://daleleemorin.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh WOW ! I LOVE your layout. Thanks for participating in the blog hop with us. Happy Mother's Day to you! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Layout (already a follower)
    ~ Jacqueline
    madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com
    madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous LO!! I love it! I'm a new follower!
    ra6352 (at) gmail (Dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it and it inspires me to get out my celebrate with florish cartridge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable LO!! And, if you're only a year behind, you're way ahead of me! :)

    ~Tracy
    blue.tacs at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh I'm still in 2007 as far as layouts are concerned! So you're not behind at all LOL! Very pretty layout! Great job!
    Jessica
    paperdeckerations at gmail dot com
    paperdeckerations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your layout! Beautiful! You're ahead of me with your scrapping -- so much to do and so little time.

    I just became a new follower.

    TFS.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a wonderful lay out! I love the colors and layers! TFS

    Stefani

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your layout! I wish I was as behind on my scrapping as you are.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
    HappyScrapper64@bex.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your layout - beautiful picture too!
    bwickline61@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your layout is super cute. TFS

    pennyspad at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great layout--I really like your title. I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty LO!! You are way ahead of me - I'm 3 yrs behind!! I'm a new follower!

    Kimberli
    kimbean20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great layout.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful as usual!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your layout. Such beautiful spring colors. Thanks for the hop and giveaway!

    jenlovcarr at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Jenny...this is an awesome layout! I love the title font...so cute! I wish I had that cartridge.
    Thanks for some great inspiration!
    Lisa H.
    lisastuf.blogspot.com
    lisastuf at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your layout. I would love to win the echo park I have never seen any of it in real life. Thanks so much for sharing
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty layout!! Don't worry, I'm farther behind on my scrapbooks than you! LOL
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com
    sospoileditscute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete